- Element pallete to quickly add elements to screen
- Edit any text in screen elements
- Populate elements with data
- Transform any element from one type to another
- Elements automaticaly align to virtual “grid”
- Elements are resized automaticaly
- Define, move and resize screen elements
- Change order of “overlapping” of elements
- Copy-paste screen elements
- Unlimited undo/redo
- Each screen can have application menu
- Use predefined or your own images
Creating Storyboards And Scenarios
- Organize screens in scenarios
- Create as many scenarios as you need
- Screens within scenario are shown as thumbnail images
- Copy-paste screens and scenarios
Standard Set Of Screen Elements
- Text field
- Multiline text
- Floating text
- Tab panes
- Radio buttons
Additional Elements For Web Applications
- Horizontal line
- Switch screen to web-browser “look”
- Text link
Additional “combined” elements
- Text field with label
- Dropdown with label
- List with label
- Intuitive and straight-forward interface
- Much simpler screen elements than in programming GUI designers
- Right-click shortcut menus
- Context sensitive help
- Comprehensive tutorial is included
- International characters (Unicode) are supported
Slideshow Or HTML Presentation
- Integrated slideshow feature
- Convert screen to image: png, bmp, jpg and gif
- Export one or all scenarios to HTML
Exporting Screens As Images
- JPG and GIF formats are supported
- Black and white "look and feel" to avoid the possibility to be mistaken for "almost finished" application
Screen Annotations With Icons And Comments
- Number icons
- Arrow icons
- Various other icons: smileys, question and exclamation marks, etc
- On-screen text comments
- Comments can be embedded in image or exported as text
Simulate User Interaction
- Jump to any screen using icons
- Works on Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000
- 5 Mb hard disk space
- 256 MB memory (recommended)
For more information, check the latest MockupScreens press releases and reviews.
License key for single PC or Mac
12 months of free e-mail support
12 months of free upgrades
Download fully functional 30-day trial for Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion) or Windows (Win7, Vista, XP, 2000).
For Independent Consultants...
If you are independent consultant or developer, then MockupScreens allows you to prepare bids and proposals much more quickly than you can do today. If you can develop and submit an additional proposal every three months, this piece of software will pay for itself immediately.
Or if You Work for Corporate IT Department!
And if you work for corporate IT department, then MockupScreens avoids misunderstandings and expensive development projects that result in the wrong system being developed. And we are talking about tiny fraction of the cost of project development!
Understand Your Customer:
Once the requirements have been gathered, take the easy route and test your grasp of the users' needs by presenting them with the one thing they understand best. Give them a visual representation of the screens that they'll actually use when the new system is installed. MockupScreens lets you show them what you believe they need, in terms that they'll understand. Users will have an opportunity to tell you what they REALLY want, before program development begins.
Get Better Software Requirements!
Misunderstandings are costly in software development. If you are not careful, you could find yourself aiming at a moving target while scope creeps up on you or even end up building an application that nobody needs or wants. The right thing to do is to use prototypes as a tool to show you where you are wrong - immediately.
Ensure Your Team's Success!
Many top-notch software development teams don't have system analysts on board. The task of developing the requirements often falls to the programmer who has the best communication skills. With developers, users, and management speaking their own special languages, there are many opportunities to "get it wrong".
You can ensure your success by creating and presenting visual prototypes, including screen shots or screen mockups. Mockupscreens lets you speed your way through the creation of visual prototypes. You don't need to be an artist to create clear, stunning screens with MockupScreens.
What if You Already Own Some Other GUI Capable Tool?
Some people ask me why would they need MockupScreens if they already have a design or programming package with GUI design capability. Well, MockupScreens is completely different because it's designed SPECIFICALLY for this task. With MockupScreens you can:
- Enable non-programmers and non-designers to "draw" application screens
- Comment your mockups right in the meeting with customers
- Populate screen elements with data easily
- Organize screens in scenarios
- Achieve far greater productivity
- Create screens which can't be mistaken for "almost done" application
- Change look of your mockups "on the fly"
Create five screens in ten minutes without any programming knowledge or prior training!
Experiment interactively with your clients, and quickly visualize scenarios of your application, even before the coding has started.
- Show screen mockups to your customers and get valuable feedback from them.
- Speed up design and development by bridging the gap between clients and developers, immediately visualizing the application being built.
Clearly understand your users by turning abstract ideas into a detailed prototype.
Manage user expectations by building on user feedback, using MockupScreens to demonstrate the design and function of the system.
Clarify requirements and set the priorities right, to avoid rework later.
Click Image to Take a Tour of MockupScreens
As Seen on MSDN Magazine: MockupScreens makes creating wireframe screens and organizing them into scenarios as simple as pointing and clicking."
Read What Our Users Say:
Instant productivity! It is so easy that I can prototype realtime in a meeting."
- Laura Arlov
, author of GUI Design for Dummies
I wanted to take a moment and write you this note for the excellent contribution you have made via this tool.
- Adnan Fida
, Sr. Technical Team Leader, Point2 Technologies
Your product provides the perfect tool for getting the idea across without giving the impression that the project is already done!"
- Brenner Klenzman
, President, WilloWare Inc.
MockupScreens helped me do a better job at helping my customer understand what they're going to get."
- Sean Winstead
, Director, Surehand Inc.
MockupScreens allows our programmers to turn my ideas into project code quickly."
, President, Digital Retail Solutions
I have been looking for something like this for a long time!"
- Eileen S. Haag
, e-Learning Applications Group Manager
"My compliments for this application, I'm discovering it and enjoy the easy way things work."
- André Duc-Taffe
MockupScreens is a great tool for designing and/or analyzing the design of an application."
- Charles R. Parrish
Mockup Screens is an excellent product for creating quick user interface prototypes. It is extremely easy to learn and so efficient that you can use it in meetings to explore design ideas or create rough scenarios of use without the product getting in the way."
First of all, i want to thank you for this wonderful tool! I wish you a happy New Year, hope Mocukupscreen's going to grow..."
- David Sissoko
As before, I really like this product and I have already begun to use it in my work. I hope you continue to develop it and will be open to suggestions for enhancements and so on from the user community."
I've just started using MockupScreens today and it works great. I can sketch a screen in minutes."
- Marianne van der Meulen - Griffioen
I have looked around for GUI designing tools and found many tools are too complicate for "interactive" designing session. You have done a good job with the user interface of software."
I recently purchased three copies of your product. It is fantastic! Thanks for a great product."
- Warren Hayford