Copyright (c) 2004-20013 Igor Ješe. All rights reserved.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. AUTHOR grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period, after which you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. SITE LICENSE GRANT
If you have explicitly purchased the software under a Site License, SITE means single facility or group of facilities in a single metropolitan area or close physical proximity. Separate Site Licenses must be purchased for each SITE that does not meet these criteria. AUTHOR hereby grant you a nonexclusive license to use the SOFTWARE on any computer within the SITE. The Site License also allows members of the organization at the licensed SITE to use the SOFTWARE on portable computers belonging to the licensed organization.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by AUTHOR. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
4. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by Croatia copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the AUTHOR and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GOVERNING LAW. Any and all disputes arising out of the rights and obligations in this Agreement shall be submitted to ordinary court proceedings. You accept the Zagreb Municipal Court as legal venue under this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by Croatian law, and the stipulations set forth herein to be construed in accordance with same.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and the AUTHOR which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
With MockupScreens sketch screen mockups of your application and experiment interactively with your clients:
Read what MockupScreens users say:
"Instant productivity! It is so easy that I can prototype realtime in a meeting." - Laura Arlov, author of "GUI Design for Dummies"
"Your product provides the perfect tool for getting the idea across without giving the impression that the project is already done!" - Brenner Klenzman, President, WilloWare Inc.
"MockupScreens helped me do a better job at helping my customer understand what they're going to get." - Sean Winstead, Director, Surehand Inc.
"MockupScreens allows our programmers to turn my ideas into project code quickly." - J.D.Young, President, Digital Retail Solutions
"I have been looking for something like this for a long time!" - Eileen S. Haag, e-Learning Applications Group Manager