MockupScreens 4.74: Link Widget Added
November 19, 2013
MockupScreens 4.74 is live and you can download it on the main website.
Beside the usual batch of fixes/improvements it brings the Link widget. That’s at least several clicks less than before – per link – when mocking the screens of common today applications.
- Link widget
- Changed the font size of comments in exported documents from 14px to 11px.
- Renamed the Edit->Toggle Comment Visibility menu item to Edit->Toggle Comments
- Improved the naming of elements in the change multiple widgets dialog.
- New groups are automatically selected and scrolled to in screen trees.
- The font toolbar and the change multiple widget dialog now modify the sizes of both fonts in multiwidgets
- Default value of compound widget label is “Label” instead of “Text”.
- Thumbnails weren’t refreshed after applying or unlinking master screens.
- Thumbnails weren’t refreshed after setting the Form background color until some user action.
- The background color property editor value gets updated when a master screen is applied or unlinked.
- The suggested title and file name is not longer cropper when exporting a project with dots in it’s name.
- Under some specific circumstances, the selection operation didn’t worked properly after an undo operation.
- Word wrap was incorrectly wrapping punctuation characters
- Label.Dropdown appearance was broken when using an empty value for the dropdown.
- Multiwidgets appearance was broken when using an empty caption.
- Applying a master screen is now correctly undo-ed.
- Thumbnails of affected regular screens are properly refreshed when a master screen is deleted.
- Fixed how the line envelope is calculated. The perpendicular vector was incorrectly calculated, which caused selection issues in certain situations.