MockupScreens 4.75: Calendar (Date-Picker)
December 18, 2013
Many users have requested Calendar (Date-picker) widget, so here it is! You can download MockupScreens 4.75 from the main website. Complete list of improvements is below.
Note that localization for non-English languages is coming soon.
Here is the complete list of improvements for 4.75:
- Calendar widget.
- Compound widgets now can be resized vertically.
- Comments are not copied when copying and pasting a screen.
- Improved dynamic canvas resizing. Canvas size is not reduced while the mouse is being dragged, better usability during widget manipulation in those cases.
- The label part of compound widgets and the field part of Label.Field now can be aligned vertically.
- For screens, the Paste operation does not keep the original comments. Added a Paste With Comments contextual menu item with keyboard shortcut Control + Shift + V to keep these.
- Added scrollbar options for Label.List widget.
- Better compound widgets advanced properties panel layout.
- The layout of compound widgets could be broken when changing the font size.
- Fixed compound widgets fit-to-text behavior.
- The canvas didn’t scroll when while moving a widget with the keyboard..
- Comments of widgets in a group are correctly handled in screen snapshots and document exports.
- The MacOS installer background image was not properly shown in MacOS 10.9.
- In MacOS, the windows 8 tab borders were not properly drawn.
- In the widgets’ caption input, the alternate name field now initially sets it’s cursor to the end. This fixes an issue with the tab key not working as expected in MacOS.
- The last main toolbar font size selection propagated to the next selected widget.
- Pasted widgets now use the grid size as the offset unit, this helps to keep relative positions of a pasted group of widgets intact when moving them, while snap to grid is enabled.
- Pasting a standard screen or group into master screens didn’t work.
- Under some circumstances, the last screens tree thumbnail was not shown entirely .
- When copying a screen derived from a master, the master’s widgets were always placed over the standard screen ones.
- The contextual menu key is now properly handled in screen trees.
- Fixed “scroll to” behavior of pasted screens. The screen tree would sometimes jump to top after pasting.
- Fixed pasting groups of screens. The screen names were not altered, and pasting a group when a master screen was selected didn’t work.