Printing Mockups In Full-Screen: MockupScreens 4.92
September 9, 2015
When you need to discuss your mockups over hard-copy handouts (e.g. in a workshop with no access to a projector), then the default export from MockupScreens might not be ideal. On-screen texts might be too small to read properly, which is a pain.
New option in MockupScreens 4.92 brings is to print your mockups in full-page. Screens will be printed as big as possible but no bigger than the original, and even rotated to landscape when needed:
To download new MockupScreens 4.92, go to the main MockupScreens website and proceed to download page. Existing users: download the trial version and unlock it with your license key.
New in MockupScreens 4.92:
- Printing mockups in full-page.
- Portable version contains it’s own temp folder now.
- All in-program links now point to the new website.
- After long session with really big project, MockupScreens could slow or even crash. This is greatly remedied now, but still not completely fixed.
- Consecutive space characters were not preserved in exports.
- If computer crashed during the autosave, index.json file could get corrupted, preventing MockupScreens from starting.